Conference program may be subject to change.
Correct as of June 3rd, 2021
Sunday, September 12
NIPPC Annual Board Meeting
- Ben Salisbury, Director of Research and Senior Policy Analyst, Heights Capital Markets
- Tim Belden, Principal, Energy GPS
Moderator: Spencer Gray, NIPPC
- Mary Kipp, President & CEO, Puget Sound Energy
Lady Alderbrook Boat Trip Cruise
With reception hosted by Northwest Gas Association.
Registration required. No host bar.
Firepit marshmallow roast
Informal gathering for all guests on the waterfront lawn.
Monday, September 13
NIPPC's "TED Talks"
Three short presentations by companies at the forefront of innovation in the power sector.
Energy & Environmental Economics
Paradigm Shift: Resource Adequacy in the Northwest
- John Hairston, Administrator & CEO, Bonneville Power Administration
Carbon Democracy: Clean Energy and Climate Targets
Macro Grid Gaps: Transmission Policy in the West
Beer Garden Reception
- Hosted bar and appetizers.
- All guests invited.
Robert Kahn Award
- Recipient TBA
- Stefan Bird, President & CEO, Pacific Power
- NIPPC’s unofficial after-parties, hosted by three of our sponsors.
Tuesday, September 14
Full Buffet Breakfast
View from FERC
- Richard Glick, Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Regulatory Beat: View from the Commissions
- Spencer Gray, Executive Director, Northwest & Intermountain Power Producers Coalition
Please note: Conference program may be subject to change. Correct as of June 3rd, 2021.