- The NIPPC Annual Meeting is scheduled to run from the afternoon of Sunday, September 17, until mid-morning on Tuesday, September 19, 2023. The event will he held entirely at Alderbrook Resort in Union, WA.
- All attendees are invited to register via our online registration site, so we have a complete record of who will be attending. This includes speakers and sponsors, and any participant who intends to join us for one day of the event, or even selected sessions.
- Your registration will be confirmed via email along with a receipt for payment.
- If you find you are unable to attend you can request a refund by emailing Fibi Duke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will only be processed after the event, minus a $250 administration fee. No refunds can be given after September 1, 2023. However, substitutions can be made at any time.
- If you are unable to attend and wish to send a colleague in your place, please email the full contact information for the new attendee along with the name of the attendee they are replacing to email@example.com. Substitutions will be processed on a complimentary basis.
Please note: name changes to hotel rooms should be made by the conference attendee.
NIPPC is not able to make changes to room reservations at Alderbrook.
- Dietary Restrictions, Disabilities and Special Requests. If you need special accommodations, or have specific dietary needs or allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible to ensure we have enough time to arrange for your needs.
- NIPPC reserves the right to request attendees for proof of COVID-19 vaccination status, and/or a negative COVID-19 test result, taken with 72 hours of the start of the event, should a resurgence of COVID-19 cases reach a level that requires us to do so for the health of all participants and Alderbrook staff. Refusal to comply with this policy could lead to the cancellation of your conference registration.
- Advice for your stay. Alderbrook is beautiful all year round, but the September weather can be changeable. Be sure to check the forecast before you travel, and come prepared for cool evenings, damp walkways, and the possibility of rain!