- The NIPPC Annual Meeting is scheduled to run from the afternoon of Sunday, September 12, until mid-morning on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, and we plan to convene in person at Alderbrook Resort in Union, WA.
- NIPPC reserves the right to convert the meeting to a virtual conference should the need arise, due to new Covid-19 restrictions that come into force between our launch date in June and the event date. Should this be necessary, the meeting will happen as two morning sessions online, on September 13 & 14. Anyone who has registered for the in-person meeting will have their registration automatically converted to the virtual event and will receive a refund for the difference in the attendance fee between the two events. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed. Note: cancellation of your room at Alderbrook will be the responsibility of each individual guest.
- All attendees are invited to register via our online registration site, so we have a complete record of who will be attending. This includes speakers and sponsors, and any participant who intends to join us for one day of the event, or even selected sessions.
- Your registration will be confirmed via email along with a receipt for payment.
- If you find you are unable to attend you can request a refund by emailing Fibi Duke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will only be processed up until a week before the event, less a $250 administration fee. No refunds can be given after September 5, 2021. However, substitutions can be made at any time.
- If you are unable to attend and wish to send a colleague in your place, please email the full contact information for the new attendee along with the name of the attendee they are replacing to email@example.com. Substitutions will be processed on a complimentary basis.
Please note: name changes to hotel rooms should be made by the conference attendee.
NIPPC is not able to make changes to room reservations at Alderbrook.
- Dietary Restrictions, Disabilities and Special Requests. If you need special accommodations, or have specific dietary needs or allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible to ensure we have enough time to arrange for your needs.
- Advice for your stay. Alderbrook is beautiful all year round, but the September weather can be changeable. Be sure to check the forecast before you travel, and come prepared for cool evenings, damp walkways, and the possibility of rain!