We are deeply engaged in electricity policy. See what issues we’re following.
- Research presentation by E3 commissioned by the Oregon DEQ into Carbon Market options for Oregon, 1/25/17
- Clearing Up reports on transmission policy discussions at NIPPC’s September 2016 Alderbrook meeting, 9/26/16
- “Competition in energy brings innovation,” Idaho Falls Post Register Op Ed by Robert Kahn, NIPPC’s executive director, 8/1/16
- Clearing Up reports on NIPPC’s challenge to PacifiCorp’s RFP as played out before the OPUC, 4/29/16
- The PURPA reality: NIPPC contrasts Idaho Power’s power plants with QFs’ performance, Spring 2016