NIPPC is an active participant in proceedings before the regulatory commissions, FERC, the CAISO and other venues.
- NIPPC files comments together with the Renewable Energy Coalition on the WUTC’s docket investigating its PURPA policies, 4/17/17
- NIPPC supports WUTC’s new policy on storage. The Coalition’s comments emphasize the importance of properly valuing storage in the rapidly-changing power sector, which needs capacity in whatever form, more than ever, 3/29/17
- NIPPC and IETA joint testimony in support of SB 557, the proposal of a Cap and Trade program for Oregon, 3/1/17
- NIPPC’s detailed critique of PGE’s IRP runs 40 pages and raises multiple questions with the document and PGE’s plans to acquire additional generation, 1/24/17
- NIPPC submits comments to BPA on its proposed Tariff Engagement Design Process, 1/12/17
- With its opening comments in the WUTC’s just opened IRP docket, NIPPC makes a detailed case for competitive procurement and submits a comprehensive set of proposals for what would be, if adopted, the nation’s preeminent bidding rules, 11/2/16