NIPPC is an active participant in proceedings before the regulatory commissions, FERC, the CAISO and other venues.
- NIPPC and IETA joint testimony in support of SB 557, the proposal of a Cap and Trade program for Oregon, 3/1/17
- NIPPC’s detailed critique of PGE’s IRP runs 40 pages and raises multiple questions with the document and PGE’s plans to acquire additional generation, 1/24/17
- NIPPC submits comments to BPA on its proposed Tariff Engagement Design Process, 1/12/17
- NIPPC and IETA support ODEQ’s case for Oregon to join a regional Cap & Trade market with several proposed revisions including credit for early adoption, 12/22/16
- NIPPC objects strenuously to PacifiCorp’s attempt to create a voluntary renewable energy tariff. The company’s brazen proposal is proffered after failing to submit a generic VRET for consideration in the OPUC’s legislatively-mandated proceeding designed to protect ratepayers and the market, 11/28/16
- With its opening comments in the WUTC’s just opened IRP docket, NIPPC makes a detailed case for competitive procurement and submits a comprehensive set of proposals for what would be, if adopted, the nation’s preeminent bidding rules, 11/2/16